Jul 20, 2010

One year and counting...

Can you believe that it has been a year that I moved to China? I can’t either. This year has flown by! It’s been a good one, no great one, for the most part. I’ve survived in “real China” aka Nanjing for 9 months, traveled to a few new places, met some great new friends and landed an awesome job in a city that I love more and more every day.

So to switch it up, and since I know how to use the feature now, I thought I’d share a few photos of my journey so far in China. It’s been one year, but I’m not ready to go home just yet. And I look forward to see what's in store for the next year!

Mom, Brother and me in Yangshou.

Riding an elephant in Thailand. Coolest thing I did all year. 

Playing with two little kiddies who used to crash our weekend BBQs in Nanjing.

Teaching my roommate the art of the "Asian tourist" pic mixed with the classic "kissy face" pose.

No comments: