Apr 9, 2010

Nanjing memories

As excited as I am to be moving back to Shanghai, I will really miss Nanjing. I have met some great people here and have built some strong friendships. I’m not sure that I’ll ever find a Chinese family who will look out for me like Ellen and her parents. And while her stickers aren’t my cup of tea, my roommate has been another definite blessing in getting settled in Nanjing. All my coworkers have been wonderful as well and I really hope that I made positive contributions in my 8 months at the job. Oh, and there’s the boyfriend – another perk. Life in Nanjing has been pretty good.

So I thought that I would post a few pictures (which I’ve said I was going to do for a while now) of my time in Nanjing. From the dinosaur botanical gardens, to shopping excursions at Ikea, workplace mishaps and all the other highlights of my time here, I have fond memories of Nanjing.

No comments: